FileWorks Online at Work in...
FileWorks Online can help your company run more efficiently because all files and documents are stored in one central location. Permission-based access lets you control who has access to each folder, which gives you the ultimate flexibility to grant access to anyone involved with your business.
- set up each company division with its own set of folders
- all employees, including remote workers and employees who work on the road, can access the system with just an Internet connection
- consultants and outside vendors and contractors are given limited access to submit proposals, estimates, invoices, etc.
- store documents in a secure environment where your encrypted files are protected by state-of-the-art firewalls
- any document or file can be scanned, uploaded or faxed directly to your account
- give the hiring committee members or project team members access to sensitive information, while keeping the original documents safely in the account
- notations are stored with each document
- document histories track who accesses each document and when they accessed it
- provide each employee access to company operations manuals, policies and procedures—use notifications or email links to update them when new versions are available
- use electronic signatures for quick, trackable, legal signatures on hiring forms and personnel documents
- electronic signatures can also be used for sign-off on projects, purchases or other procedures requiring written approval
- competitive bids, including specifications, signatures and change orders, can be handled electronically
- confidential company files and records are safely stored but can be made available using permissions
- an optional toll-free fax line keeps faxes private and saves them from getting lost
- use email links to direct users to a specific document
- save money on postage or on mailroom delivery personnel time by providing sensitive documents electronically in a more secure system than vulnerable email attachments
- project information is rapidly distributed using a single upload and group notifications, instead of tying up email accounts with large attachments
- copying and mailing costs are eliminated or vastly reduced
- all documents are stored in one place, instead of filed on individual machines
- safely destroy files without shredding
- implement a disaster recovery system with FileWorks Online, where files are immediate replicated to backup servers
Free Trial Details