FileWorks Online at Work in...
Real Estate & Property Management
Agents, brokers, lenders and clients can work together in FileWorks Online to provide critical information with permission-based access in a secure environment.
- make a folder for each client and then create subfolders to provide access to the clients and lenders
- clients can upload confidential information or use the optional toll-free fax line to fax documents to the account
- lenders, appraisers and buyer's agents can have access to provide access to reports
- deal points can be quickly and confidentially negotiated—with electronic signatures securing negotiations
- notifications allow all parties to be alerted when new documents, faxes or signatures have been received or documents have been accessed
- agents can set up folders for other functions, as well, such as marketing activities and expenses
- administrative staff or freelance designers can be given access to marketing folders to upload sales flyers and photos
- save money on postage and delivery by providing sensitive documents electronically in a more secure system than vulnerable email attachments
- from a central location, all documents can be uploaded into separate file folders for each property
- use the free scanning software to upload paper documents
- standard documents can be made available to property owners, while documents of board interest can be separated and protected by permission-based access
- board members with User-level access can attach Notes to documents and files.
- a complete history of who viewed a document is stored with that document
- competitive bids, including specifications, signatures and change orders, can be handled electronically
- Notifications alert key parties when documents are uploaded or actions are taken
- Copying and mailing costs are eliminated or vastly reduced
Free Trial Details